Thursday, April 18th 2013Opening Evening Session Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD <map>
Friday, April 19th 2013Full day of mind-body classes and lectures AM Sessions The Mindfulness Center, Bethesda, MD <map> PM Sessions Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD <map>
Saturday, April 20th and Sunday April 21st 2013Full day of mind-body classes and lectures The Mindfulness Center, Bethesda, MD <map>
Additional Weekend Events
- Friday morning meditation: Finding Motivation: Loving Kindness Meditation from 9:30 – 11:30 AM. This event is by donation.
- Half off the registration fee of $75.00 for a Daylong Retreat: The Heart of the Practice with Trisha Stotler and Dawn Curtis. This event is Saturday, April 20 from 9:00 – 4:00 PM.
- Sunday morning Meditation from 9:00 – 10:30 AM. All are welcome.
- FREE Yoga Nidra session on Friday, April 19 from 12:30 – 1:30 PM.
- FREE Yoga class on Sunday, April 21 at 4:00 PM. All are welcome.
Sunday April 21, 2013 from 1-3pm
- Beloved Yoga Studio is a proud Studio Sponsor and is offering a 2 hour workshop titled, “How to Energize Yourself & Employees at Work” A Discussion on Adrenal Fatique with practical breathing, communication and yoga poses, you can do at work. Sunday April 21, 2013 from 1-3pm Beloved Yoga Studio Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 12001 Ph 703-860-YOGA (9642) (pdf brochure)
Free BikRam Classes
- Bethesda Bikram is a proud Bronze Sponsor of Mind Body Week and is generously offering a Free Orientation to Bikram Yoga on Sunday April 28th. On top of this All Mind Body Week Attendees are eligible for 2 Free Classes between Thursday April 18th and May 31st at Bikram Yoga Bethesda.
4 Days of Bikram Yoga FREE
- Bikram Yoga Reston Is a proud Studio Sponsor of Mind Body Week DC and is generously offering 4 consecutive days of free yoga to registrants of Mind Body Week DC starting from April 18-April 21st. Just let the front desk know you are from Mind Body Week DC.
Need a place to stay?
Receive a special discount rate of $109/night at the Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC/Bethesda by CLICKING HERE or calling at 301-654-8111. Reference “Mind-Body Week, D.C.” (offer good through March 19, 2013).
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Health Consumers: Participate in lectures and a variety of mind-body classes to learn more about mind-body therapies and the power of self-healing.
Mind-body and Healthcare Practitioners: Learn about the evidence-base of mind-body therapies and how we can evolve the current medical standard of care to include a more holistic approach for optimizing health and self-healing.
Scientific Community: Join the movement to advance the science of mind-body therapies for preventing, treating and healing chronic disease.